- You are purchasing your tickets for this Event from:
- XPO Exhibitions Limited ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- GST: 103 787 661
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- eMatter Technologies Pty Ltd
- ABN: 27 093 085 977
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in the 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under New Zealand consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, tickets will be refunded (excluding transaction fees and a $2 refund fee) to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- To view the Event Refund Policy, click here
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Windcave and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your purchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography and Filming Policy
During the Event, you may be photographed or filmed, and the images or footage may be used for internal, external and third party promotional purposes. By registering and attending you automatically consent to XPO Exhibitions using photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details)
- To view the Organiser's Terms & Conditions, click here.
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored; (b) "You" or "your" means Lüp Pty Ltd (c) "I", "my" or "me" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site (d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person (e) "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
Surtees/Yamaha Grand Prize Conditions
How to enter:
- Purchase your ticket online or at the show
- Attend The Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show
- Register your ticket either online or on the iPads at the show
- Scan your ticket at ALL scan points throughout the show (see Show Guide or event signage for locations)
- Once you’ve scanned your ticket at all locations, you’re automatically entered into the draw.
- If you purchase your tickets online prior to midnight 15 May 2024, you will be automatically entered into the draw TWICE upon completing steps 1-5.
- If you purchase your ticket after midnight 15 May 2024, you will be automatically entered into the draw ONCE upon completing steps 1-5.
Drawing the Prize:
- The Prize will be drawn under independent supervision between 5pm and 5:30pm on Sunday 19 May 2024 and streamed live on Facebook (@boatshownewzealand).
- The winner will be notified immediately by phone on the number provided in your ticket registration. This call must be answered by a human. If you answer the call at that time, then the prize will be yours.
- If you do not answer the call for any reason whatsoever then we are obliged to telephone the next drawn ticket holder who will win the prize upon answering.
- Prize to be collected from one Auckland location or pre-arranged with sponsors/providers directly.
- LUP ticketing, event staff, boat prize sponsor staff and XPO Exhibitions staff and direct family are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
For full Grand Prize Package terms and conditions, click here
Scan your ticket at ALL scan points throughout the show before 4pm Sunday 19 May 2024.
- I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.
- I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- I agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, you providing the information I have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Show, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- I agree that by my entering into any competitions at the Show, that I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of my details as they relate to the competition.
- I agree that you will not be liable to me, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I indemnify you against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I agree that liability on your part or on the part of your servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to you by me , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- I agree that by my entering information into any electronic form on your site, that I am agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.